1. Music arrangement
Music is a story and a vast sea of technology that does not differ much from other programming algorithms such as graphics and other systems, the FL-Studio platform, for example, the fruit version is a vital program that interacts integrated with Intel processors in computers to produce medium to high quality melodies that have no difference from those melodies that you hear on YouTube, for example, TV, radio, etc.
There are many tools fits music production for beginners and take walkthrough on amazon.
Fruity version is capable of producing a myriad of recording tracks with synth and sound engineering that will really amaze you when you work with it.
We return to the musical arrangement, as it is often harmonious melodic recordings that belong to the experience and imagination of the music distributor. The distributor combines them together and controls the speakers inside the program and sometimes from the outside if he works on an advanced sound card or an advanced audio amplifier device to produce efficient melodies. Either it is sold to one of the parties Those involved in the production or dubbing, or they are sold to bands, singers, or stars.
The music distributor is a specialized person with good competence in understanding the mechanism of sound work, has a creative imagination capable of influencing the desired audience, and this depends on the nature of the melodic pieces and the nature and possibility of the programs available on his platform or studio.
It is not necessary to know the composer to read the sheet music, but it is recommended because he will likely face a barrier when dealing with potential composers and other masters of music.
3.Music devices, software and equipment
In fact, you may need equipment that hardly reaches $500, and you may need equipment that may exceed $100,000, and this is a fact and not nonsense.
Yes, in this field, there are equipment and machines that you will almost see for the first time in your life, passing through electric and natural wind instruments to the midi keyboard, and even valuable audio cards and devices and the microphone, and there are also insulation requirements for the studio in which you work so that the clip is not affected by external sound factors such as echo, air and sound reverberation. And other things that we don’t know completely.
- You may need a computer with good specifications outside of performance to be able to maintain the quality of the tracks while extracting in MP3, WAV or other standard audio formats.
- An audio recording program, and there are many that differ in form and functions are one and equal in quality, including FL studio, Studio one, or Pro tools, and there are many that we cannot mention here.
- The MIDI Keyboard is a device dedicated to transferring your musical experience through the computer to the recording program, and it is a major and indispensable requirement.
- Microphone There are different types and prices varying indefinitely, a reasonable performance microphone will suffice you.
- Your skill, which is the most important thing that should be mentioned in this article. There is no use for this article without your skill in playing or arranging.